Flexi-Dragons are a 3D printed, articulated, plastic draconic friend. These dragons are printed from PLA (polylactic acid), a biodegradable thermoplastic made from corn starch. The dragon is printed in 3 pieces, but comes fully assembled. The wings and body articulate. There are currently 5 colors available, and in limited quantities. The dragons measures about 8 inches from head to tail, 5 inches from foot to wingtip (when laying flat) and about 3/4 inches wide. Each dragon weighs about 3 ounces and takes a whopping 8 hours to print.
- Candy Red Metallic is a bright, slightly pearlescent red with gold glitter flake.
- Tangerine Metallic is a vibrant orange that shifts into gold and has a silver metallic flake.
- Galaxy Black is a medium gunmetal black with gold and silver glitter flake.
- Totally Teal is a sea-wave blue-green that's heavy with gold and silver metal flake.
- Galactic Purple is a deep royal purple with heavy silver metallic flake.
- Proton Purple is a frosty-mauve/purple with heavy silver pearl
- Frost is a bright powder blue with a silky, icy sheen