This is a 3D printed "Cotton Caddy", a little one-piece device to hold your cotton rounds and cotton swabs. This is printed in-house at Aurora headquarters on a professional-grade 3D printer. It is made from PLA (polylactic acid), a biodegradable thermoplastic polymer made from corn starch.
And hey, YOU GET SOME FREE COTTON ROUNDS when you buy one of these!
A whopping 9 colors are currently available.
- Galaxy Black is a dark gunmetal black filled with silver and gold glitter. It's semi-gloss but the tiny glitter is highly reflective!
- Nebula is a unique color gradient that shifts between purple, pink, and blue. The gradient shift is built into the plastic itself and the color change will be random piece-to-piece. It is semi-transparent and the unique 3D-printed infill pattern can be seen inside.
- Bright White is... exactly what you think. A not-too-bright, semi-gloss white. Nothing too special, but totally inconspicuous.
- Galactic Purple is a deep, dark purple flecked heavily with metallic glitter.
- Royal Holo is a bright, royal blue that's LOADED with holographic glitter. It flashes green, red, blue, and yellow.
- Stone is an off-white / light gray that's reminiscent of granite. It's technically a matte white plastic that's filled with gray and black flecks that give it a unique texture.
- Marine Dreams is another color gradient that shifts between translucent ocean blue and seafoam green with generous silver flake and pearl. The gradient shift is built into the plastic itself and the color change will be random piece-to-piece. It is semi-transparent and the unique 3D-printed infill pattern can be seen inside.
- Totally Teal is a sea-wave blue that's heavy on the gold and silver glitter
- Rosey Bronze is a sort-of bronze, sort-of rose gold with a satin, silky sheen.