This is a 3D printed, 2-piece soap dish. This is printed in-house at Aurora headquarters on a professional-grade 3D printer. It is made from PLA (polylactic acid), a biodegradable thermoplastic polymer made from corn starch. Each dish measures approximately 5x3x1.25 inches and debossed with the Aurora logo. The removable insert has an elegant honeycomb pattern. All inserts are printed in "Galaxy Black" regardless of dish color. The 3D printing process is inherently imperfect and small imperfections may be present
7 Colors are currently available, with more to come as interest increases!
- Galaxy Black is a dark gunmetal black filled with silver and gold glitter. It's semi-gloss but the tiny glitter is highly reflective!
- Nebula is a unique color gradient that shifts between purple, pink, and blue. The gradient shift is built into the plastic itself and the color change will be random piece-to-piece. It is semi-transparent and the unique 3D-printed infill pattern can be seen inside.
- Bright White is... exactly what you think. A bright, semi-gloss white. Nothing too special, but totally inconspicuous.
- Galactic Purple is a deep, dark purple flecked heavily with metallic glitter.
- Royal Holo is a bright, royal blue that's LOADED with holographic glitter. It flashes green, red, blue, and yellow.
- Stone is an off-white / light gray that's reminiscent of granite. It's technically a matte white plastic that's filled with gray and black flecks that give it a unique texture.
- Marine Dreams is another color gradient that shifts between translucent ocean blue and seafoam green with generous silver flake and pearl. The gradient shift is built into the plastic itself and the color change will be random piece-to-piece. It is semi-transparent and the unique 3D-printed infill pattern can be seen inside.