This is a 3D printed, 2-piece soap dish. This is printed in-house at Aurora headquarters on a professional-grade 3D printer. It is made from PLA (polylactic acid), a biodegradable thermoplastic polymer made from corn starch. Each dish measures approximately 5x3x1.25 inches and debossed with the Aurora logo. The removable insert has an elegant honeycomb pattern. All inserts are printed in "Galaxy Black" regardless of dish color.
5 Colors are initially available, and more may be added in the near future as the 3D printing production ramps up. Price may change depending on color, as some raw material is more costly.
- Galaxy Black is a dark gunmetal black filled with silver and gold glitter.
- Nebula is a unique color gradient that shifts between purple, pink, and blue. The gradient shift is built into the plastic itself and the color change will be random piece-to-piece. It is semi-transparent and the unique 3D-printed infill pattern can be seen inside.
- Bright White is... exactly what you think. A bright, semi-gloss white.
- Galactic Purple is a deep purple flecked with metallic glitter.
- Royal Holo is a bright, royal blue that's LOADED with holographic glitter. It flashes green, red, blue, and yellow.